Tuesday, October 10, 2023

We Are Now Better Communicators!

As we have reached the end of another semester, I am happy to have obtained so much new information and insight. Each week, I learned new techniques to be a better communication professional. Strategic Communication & Emerging Media has explored modern concepts like social media, creating an online presence, leadership styles and more. We have learned to be mindful of what we post and how it will be perceived by our audience. We have discussed the different strategies for marketing and advertising on different platforms in order to reach the right audience at the right time. We have gained better clarity on how to communicate in different settings, such as in the classroom, in business, and with family and friends.

From understanding how to optimize search engine results and creating compelling content to using analytics to measure success, we have had the opportunity to develop a comprehensive knowledge base on how to create successful digital campaigns. The discussion assignments and blog posts of the class enabled each student to identify their strengths and weaknesses and develop the skills required to succeed in the digital media world.


Goodbye Class; thank you all so much for the insightful lessons! We are now better communicators! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Are Now Better Communicators!

As we have reached the end of another semester, I am happy to have obtained so much new information and insight. Each week, I learned new te...